Friday, March 09, 2007

9PlanetNoSurf Refunding Updates

Am starting the refund process right now.

Here is how it will go (look at the picture):




















It is not important what actually happened inside the programme... there were deposits from e-gold, deposits from internal balance (for some of you), earnings transactions, and so on.

What really matters is: The sum total of spends made from your e-gold account into the programme minus the sum total of withdrawals received into your e-gold account. If that difference is positive that means you are not in profit. If that difference is negative it means you received more than you put in and hence you are in profit.

As I have only $181 Grand left I have to spread that over all those accounts not in profit (after, of course, I refund those accounts that had made a fresh deposit from their e-gold account into the programme on the day that I shut down; let me clarify..... not all accounts.. ... not accounts that were open a few days already and made spends that day.... but ONLY those accounts that were opened that day and that made a fresh spend.... meaning no prior history, else am going to run out of money more quickly and many will not get what they deserve.... this is what Dustin of DSM did, I believe) which was on March 6th. After I have made those refunds I will then be able to calculate what percent of the remaining funds should be given to those not in profit.

So.... refunding is beginning.

js

PS: You know, sometimes I wish I had let the programme continue and die of its own accord, with no funds left. That way I would not be facing this immense headache of payouts! No one should be complaining at this point, as those not in profit will receive something! And you all knew what you were getting into... the programme was not an investment vehicle, I am not an Investment Manager, and not a Bank either. So I would say just relax and wait, if you're not in profit. And let me do my work.

No comments: