Thursday, March 15, 2007

9PlanetNoSurf Refunding Updates

Hello everyone.

This is not addressed to any one person, but to all who have made spends in 9planetnosurf.

I have been doing refunds for a few days now. I initially started from the top of the list, going by registration date, earliest to latest.

I did quite a few refunds that way then switched to the bottom of the list. And now am switching to the middle of the list.

I would ask all of you:

Please be patient! Do NOT ask me via tickets or PMs when am going to pay you in particular! Am working the top of the list, bottom of the list, the middle, etc. You will eventually get personally paid if you are in a loss position. In the meantime stay updated via the http://www.moneymakergrop.com/index.php?showtopic=129883&st=3788 MMG thread here.

Please, even if you are not registered at MMG you can at least view the thread as a guest (meaning you can't post anything).

Stay updated via that Forum thread, as I can't afford the time to update multiple lists and places.

Folks ARE being refunded at about 39% of what it would take to put them into a no loss position. So, everyone in a loss position will get paid! Eventually. Remember that am not the Person of God... so I can't instantly pay out everyone.

Again, do not send me emails, create tickets, PMs, or question me in the Forum. I don't have time to answer you. ALL of your questions have pretty well been answered either by myself personally, Blondie, or other folks in that Forum thread. So read it, even from the middle, if you have to. Or from March 6th and on.

Now please, relax, have a nice day and wait for your refund. It will come!

Thanks.

js

No comments: