Friday, March 16, 2007

9PlanetNoSurf Refunding Updates

Hi everyone!

Ok, am going to bed.

So happy to see so many posts about me and so many folks answering those.

Well, I have not much to say except that am not God, Buddha, or any such type that can give you instant refunds. Sure, I should have made the refunds based on ounces of Gold... vs. actual USD. So yes. Fine. Mistake made! So quit it!

Am doing what I can to repay all of you who are not in profit! Do you wish to kill me then? So just shut up and let me do my work!

If I see the price of Gold go down a lot.... I will try to protect you! And that usually means delays in payout! OK? So don't threaten me. If you do? You are just a foolish human being. Having learned nothing! So there you go. Life is full of lesons! You will learn them or you will not! I am your opportunity at that. As are others. Just remember that!

js

No comments: