Monday, March 12, 2007

Refunds happening from JP-Daily

Got a post in MMG from Richard, admin of JP-Daily.

-----------------------
lol... ye of little faith!

And 110% insane... That was an old one! But this never pretended to be anything other than what it was - a 110% cycling program that was kinda fun actually. Just a regular linear matrix - but was fun to run with payouts as fast as 5mins at certain times of the evening. lol. Ah memories!

You also missed my VERY FIRST EVER money game thingy (ponzi really): Money Matrix! Hosted on a yahoo geocities page about 4 or 5years ago lol. Paid erm, 400 or 500% as quickly as it could. Minimum deposit was 25cents and I dont know if there was a maximum lol. But that lasted surprisingly long given the outragious returns / strain on the matrix.

Anyway back to JP; check out the website: http://www.just-pays-daily.com (you may need to refresh the page to view the most recent version). And over the next 2 days the refund info will appear along with JP2 (basically JP-Daily but following the rules this time).

The refund plan secoff has presented -- I wouldn't bother with if I were you. I can't see that getting anywhere. But my refund plan is pretty good (as you will see later on tonight when I finish the refund page and upload that). It will refund everyone eventually; and those who want a refund faster and are willing to cooperate can/will be refunded real quick.

And this refund plan is pretty water tight - no fixed daily aims that are going to get us in trouble and just a good solid and flexible (sorta) plan that will get people their refunds in hopefully not too much time.

GGI refunds... oh man... lol.
What we'll do with these - is if you are still owed a GGI refund - then we'll treat it like a JP refund. Transfer the GGI balance to JP and then you can get your refund as if it were a deposit into JP-Daily. Will write the details on the refund page later.

So that's all for now... But you watch. I'll turn JP all the way around this year and by the end of the year when we're rocketing again. I bet 90% of you nay-sayers and people who have given me all sorts of **** the last month will be investing with me again! (You say no now... but you wait and see when JP works like I know it can!).

Gonna be good.
So check out the website over the next couple days and we'll get moving again.

Richard.

No comments: