Wednesday, May 30, 2007

AsianPay and Thailand Gold Exchange, great alternative to snapgold and sg exchanger

Found a much better way of selling my e-bullion (not using e-gold now with all the commotion that's going on) with Thailand Gold Exchange (TGE) and AsianPay (AP). Requested my payment on Sat from Thailand Gold Exchange and got paid into AsianPay the next day. Requested my bank deposit into my POSB account on Sun and got it on Tue. The rates were according to the bank rates. Of course there were some transaction charges but was overall much better than the rates snapgold and sg exchanger.

I did a withdrawal of $183.05 from my e-bullion account. TGE charged me $4.051 so I had $178.999 in my AP account. AP charged me $5.73 and I had $173.26 transferred to my POSB account. I got a total of S$263.44 which means the rate is 1.520 (rate of bank).

No comments: